Out of the Box was one of the many things I’d look forward to as a kid each time my family would take a trip to San Francisco. Whenever we’d go out to do tourist-y things during the day, my dad would always make sure to record the episodes so we could watch them together when we get home. My dad and I would also sing the “Goodbye Song” together - he would sing Tony’s parts and pretend to play the bonggos, and I would sing Vivan’s parts and snap my fingers.
I don’t know why the sudden flashback came to me. I guess everything’s just sinking in.
: #out of the box #disney #playhouse disney #childhood #90s #tony #vivian #nostalgia #take me back #please
Posted on Sunday the 22nd of July 2012 at 12:48 PM
- beaten-andbroken reblogged this from tothealiensandback
- absolutely-fandomtastic reblogged this from avalonofmists
- royalsandroses likes this
- tony-and-the-tanntrums reblogged this from anothercleverjedimindtrick
- evanescent--pandemonium likes this
- tothealiensandback reblogged this from anothercleverjedimindtrick
- beatsrhymesandlights reblogged this from anothercleverjedimindtrick
- Show more notes